Instead of writing a novel about how much I love my sponsors, I want to take the chance to be honest and candid about the products that I endorse. Like many professional triathletes, I make ends meet (barely) by the support of many companies. Even though I support these companies 100%, I am not going to write about how perfect their products are. All of my sponsors make quality products, but that doesn’t mean that their competitors don’t make quality products too. This “review” post (and other posts that may follow) are intended to inform other triathletes about a quality option when deciding on which products to purchase.
**To be clear, NONE of my sponsors are forcing me to write about them. I just feel the need to spread the good word**
XX2i Optics is small sunglasses company from Southern California. They offer a simple, adjustable and reliable product. No bullshit. Affordable Pricing. Lifetime Warranty.
1) The Fit: With XX2i sunglasses, fit is never an issue. The nosepad and temples are fully adjustable. You just bend them to fit your noggin. Couldn’t be easier.
2) Interchangeable Lens: Each pair of sunglasses comes with 2 spare sets of lens. Changing them out is quick and simple. Raining and Cloudy? Switch to the transparent lens as you’re flying out the door.
3) Lifetime Warranty and 1yr returns: This is about as good at it gets. If you order a pair of shades and you aren’t happy, send them back. No questions asked. Did you drop them? Step on them? Dog eat them? With the Lifetime Warranty they will replace them at any time for small shipping and handling fee. It’s nice to know that you don’t have to worry about protecting your expensive shades. Use them and abuse them. They are made for our lifestyle.
4) Price: Probably the most affordable performance sunglasses around. Their best deal is the XX2i USA1 Dual Pro Sunglass Kit + 3 Sets of Spare Lenses. It’s a pretty rad deal… 2 frames (two colors) and 3 spare sets of lens for $150.
1) Limited Color Options: If you’re looking for hot pink or neon yellow shades, you should probably check out the Rudy Project Noyz. If you are looking for a classic style in a classic color (White, Black, or Demi Tortoise), these shades are for you.
Shop for XX2i Optics
Follow XX2i on Twitter
Like XX2i’s Facebook Page
Here are some shots from a recent photo shoot with XX2i Optics. Photo Credit to the wonderful and talented, Amanda Grant!